Want to help build one of the world's first, true AI Website Builders?
Awesome, let's chat!
The ideal candidate is an analytical team player who will be responsible for leading a team of high performing individuals who own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to evaluation. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities. You will partner with the CEO and CTO to create the product vision, and execute on the product goals.
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to gather Responsibilities, customer feedback, and communicate priorities
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Create business models and analyze competitive landscape
- Develop and monitor data-driven analytics
- Mentor employees to help them achieve individual & team objectives
- Play a key role in Strategy/UX/UI/ Innovation
- Play a key role in formulating process and delivery execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consulting
- 3+ years' of experience in project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Scrum Product Owner Certification or equivalent